All Comfort Living lounges are covered by a 10 Year Limited Warranty as below:
|Frame / Structure||Timber Framing||Ten (10) Years|
|Support||Springs & Webbing||Ten (10) Years|
|Cushioning||Seat Foam||Ten (10) Years|
|Recliner Mechanism||Reclining Action Metal Frame||Three (3) Years|
|Recliner Components||Trigger/Lever including cable||Twelve (12) Months|
|Power Recliner Motor||and all Electrical parts||Twelve (12) Months|
|Upholstery||Fabric or Leather and stitching||Twelve (12) Months|
|Sofa Bed||Mechanism / Mattress||Twelve (12) Months|
The warranty covers manufacturing defects.
A few things to keep in mind:
- You must look after your lounge. Vacuuming the fabric or cleaning and protecting the leather will keep your Comfort Living lounge looking great for years to come.
- Soft back cushions will change shape overtime with use (like the pillow you might sleep on). Once a week we recommend plumping up the back cushions so the filling does not compress.
- Recliners are not toys. Don't let kids operate them without strict supervision. Powered/Electric recliners should not be continuously operated. We recommend turning them off while not in use.
- Recliner mechanisms and seats are warranted for an occupant weight up to 110kgs.
- Retain your original order & delivery docket as proof of purchase.
If you ever have an issue, simply contact us and we will arrange an onsite service (within our standard delivery areas).
MATTRESSES, MATTRESS BASES AND BED FRAMES
All Mattress products are covered by a Factory Warranty
Warranty durations vary on mattresses, mattress bases and bedframes. Please see the individual mattress, mattress base or bedframe for the warranty duration.The warranty covers manufacturing defects.Mattresses must be in a sanitary, unstained condition to retain their warranty; hence we highly recommend the use of a good quality mattress protector.
A few things to keep in mind:Mattress warranties apply so long as the mattress is in a hygienic state and has been rotated every 2 weeks for the first 3 months and then every 3 months thereafter.
The following is not covered under warranty:
- Natural wear and tear: if the problem with the mattress comes about from its use rather than from faulty construction or materials. This includes natural weakening of materials, scuffs, scratches, discoloration of the cover (from use or washing), or minor dips, lumps or bunching.
- User-inflicted damage: if you accidentally rip your mattress or cause damage to it in regular use or in moving it. This also includes damage that might be inflicted by a pet or by a child jumping on the mattress,..etc.
- Dissatisfaction with size, feel, comfort or performance of the mattress: the performance of the mattress from the perspective of support or comfort or any issues related to the size or height of the mattress, whether it sleeps hot, whether it permits too much motion transfer, whether it is not comfortable or causes backpain,..etc.
- Body Signature: All mattresses will exhibit body signatures as the mattress upholstery conforms to the body to provide cushioning and comfort. This is not a defect covered by warranty.
In case of a service
It's easy – simply contact our office on 02 9726 9010 from Monday to Friday, and we will take your details and arrange a service call for you. Just be sure to have your receipt handy for warranty verification.